I know, I know, it's only August. Right now we're in school holiday mode and only thinking about socially distanced trips to the park. Christmas might be several months away but it'll be here before you know it.
That's why I'm telling you about our brand new Advent Calendar early. There's a limited number and if an amazing countdown of surprise treats is on your Christmas wishlist, then I don't want you to miss out.
Here's what you need to know about The Christmas Advent Calendar.
- There will be 12 surprise packages to open, starting on 1st December.
- The Advent Calendar will include various items, from beauty products to food and drink treats and it's guaranteed to get you in the festive mood.
- The contents are worth £85 and each package is a full-sized product.
- Every package will be beautifully gift-wrapped and numbered for you.
- Each gift is wrapped with recyclable & reusable gift wrapping.
- Each package is sourced from a small business so you're actually supporting 13 small businesses when you buy The Advent Calendar.
- There will be a Vegan Advent Calendar option.
- This is an Advent Calendar you WON'T want to share, trust me.
- You can send The Advent Calendar as a gift to someone you love. Just leave your message at the cart and we'll handwrite it for you on a gift tag.
- The Advent Calendars will be shipped by the third week of November so they'll arrive in plenty of time, ready for 1st December.
- International delivery will be available but please get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange this.
- There's a limited number available! As each gift is hand-wrapped, there's a lot of wrapping to do so once they're gone, they're gone!
Thanks, as always, for your amazing support with our first ever Christmas Advent Calendar.
Love, Sara x
To pre-order your Christmas Advent Calendar, click here.